Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 9 of 21

Work keeps getting in my way. How is a self expressive, texture addicted, colour enhanced gal supposed to get designs done, quilts done, pages and scrappy books done if I have to work?

Well it's all about time management. Work takes my time monday to friday from 7am to 4pm...then the kids need to be driven to sports, supper must be made or a coo would be started against me. Then and only then do I get to run away and throw fabric and sparkles in the air....seriously, i usually spend a quick 20 minutes cutting up kits, pages or something before a scream interrupts me, or a "mommmmm" gets yelled out from the bowels of our home.

I try to spend at least 30 minutes before bed in my creative space. It seems to calm me, get my brain thinking on a different track than what it was on during my work time, kid time and family time.

So, off the blog and into my creative space i go...have a great night everyone!

No comments:

EQ7

Dream, Design, Create with EQ7 I design in EQ7