Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 16 of 21



I bumped into a new blog "the little green bean" and she has a great idea for storing fabric...I just had to show ya'all....



Enjoy!



Missy at “the little green bean” blog spot showed me a great organizational and CHEAP system for storing fabrics…great work Missy!

Her Great Tutorial on Fabric Storage can be seen by clicking on her button on the right side...


She took a piece of 20 x 30 foam core board, and cut it down to 10 x 7.5 You can get 8 from one sheet. Next she wrapped the fabric around the bolts, the great thing about them being foam board is that you can use stick pins to secure the loose ends.

Now add to your shelf and it's done, ready to organize your delicious selections of fabric!

Note: Cut your foamboard to an inch shorter that the height of your cabinet/shelf and it will be "custom made".....


Thanks Missy for sharing such a great idea...

...and to think I bought a box of these made by a manufacturer for $1.99 each! eeekkkk...foamboard here i come!

Now it's time to sew, I am making some great bags from a tutorial on Moda Bake Shops blog more to come on that! Go on over and visit....My blocks for Bradies Summer Star Sampler are cut out waiting for the Sewing fairy to showup at my house! hint hint


No comments:

EQ7

Dream, Design, Create with EQ7 I design in EQ7