Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wow, time flies when you live in the fast lane. It's been ages since I posted! And my sincerest apologies to all of you. This last year was a huge struggle for me and my family, and I can only hope and pray that the new year blesses us with some really kick ass great news, great times an dmemories, and tons of loving families. My quilting continues, although I am dying to attend some new classes and upgrade my skills. My scrapbooking is on again off again, as usual! And my retreat business is going forward, always a blast with the ladies and always meeting new people, really enhancing my life lessons....shhh don't let them know! Well I wish everyone a very merry festive season, hope, love and joy to all. Remember, do it only if it makes YOU feel good! Cheers Rhonda

No comments:

EQ7

Dream, Design, Create with EQ7 I design in EQ7